Looking for BBC in Sacramento and Bay Area

I been in the game way to long to explain to you. It’s probably your ad and multiple fake posting from Europe.
She verified homie. Lol. So calling her out as fake only makes u seem foolish, since she's verified after being a member for 3 weeks and you on the other hand...... Well u get it. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

She verified homie. Lol. So calling her out as fake only makes u seem foolish, since she's verified after being a member for 3 weeks and you on the other hand...... Well u get it. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Not hard to get certified on this site.
Been on this site for years, you need to asked someone before YOU get catfished.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm good homie. Not in any jeopardy getting catfished. Real recognize real, or in the case of b2w verified recognize verified. I jus dont understand how u can accuse someone of being fake when they're verified. Lol.

Not hard to get certified on this site.
Been on this site for years, you need to asked someone before YOU get catfished.

Do you know for sure that member @Jenniferkayla is not who they say there are if so PLEASE let a B2W staff member know. If you do not know for a fact that verified B2W member @Jenniferkayla who took the time to become verified unlike so many other members, please don't discredit the verification process as we try our best to get it right 100% of the time.

On behalf of B2W staff we hope you continue to injoy the site!

BbcMandingo

Hello all,
First post. Asian milf here from Sacramento. 5’2, 140. Been in the BBC lifestyle for 7-8 yrs. Stopped for a few yrs to start a family. And now looking for new long term playmates.
If you’re in northern Cali or the Bay Area, msg me.
What's up?

Attachments

• pic_4_thumb.jpg
    pic_4_thumb.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
  • pic_5_thumb.jpg
    pic_5_thumb.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Back