Looking for BBC in Poland

Cuckold couple looks for attractive BBC to makes wife happy. She has nice and slim body and is submissive.

Mmm babe love your sexy pics , come to us an I'll take you next door to my sexy young blk bulls that just moved in the apartment next door to us , that's where I'm at as I'm speaking , they moved in Sunday , an they talked me into getting high On powder with them Sunday evening an iv been here ever since , doing every thing I'm told to do , an they keep giving me shots powder that makes this married white slut go wild on all three their bbc's, they making me take every big load deep inside my married white pussy ,

Attachments

• becbc7e5-3393-461d-84e7-5ddba88daf45.mp4
    7.7 MB
  • Screenshot_20211119-081157~3.png
    Screenshot_20211119-081157~3.png
    362.6 KB · Views: 51
Mmm babe love your sexy pics , come to us an I'll take you next door to my sexy young blk bulls that just moved in the apartment next door to us , that's where I'm at as I'm speaking , they moved in Sunday , an they talked me into getting high On powder with them Sunday evening an iv been here ever since , doing every thing I'm told to do , an they keep giving me shots powder that makes this married white slut go wild on all three their bbc's, they making me take every big load deep inside my married white pussy ,

Back