Looking for BBC in MS

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
so my husband and I have been involved in cuckoldry for around the last 10 years. we've tried looking around online various places to try to meet local black men that we felt comfortable with, but it's tough to find a guy who can be more than just a lover for me. after being married for so long early on we figured out that he just wasn't enough for me. but because he cared enough about still wanting to see me being satisfied, he has slowly accepted his role of being a loyal cucky slave to me and my lover.
we're looking for black men specifically, no white dudes. I already have a white guy, that's why I'm reaching out to try to find a new lover and maybe boyfriend of sorts. hopefully someone 420 friendly, I don't mind a casual drinker. I'm just trying to find more than just a booty call...

my name is meri. if you want to ask me anything, email me at:
send me a face pic, please not asking for dick pics... if I wanna see it, then I will ask in a better setting...

Last edited by a moderator:
so my husband and I have been involved in cuckoldry for around the last 10 years. we've tried looking around online various places to try to meet local black men that we felt comfortable with, but it's tough to find a guy who can be more than just a lover for me. after being married for so long early on we figured out that he just wasn't enough for me. but because he cared enough about still wanting to see me being satisfied, he has slowly accepted his role of being a loyal cucky slave to me and my lover.
we're looking for black men specifically, no white dudes. I already have a white guy, that's why I'm reaching out to try to find a new lover and maybe boyfriend of sorts. hopefully someone 420 friendly, I don't mind a casual drinker. I'm just trying to find more than just a booty call...

send me a face pic, please not asking for dick pics... if I wanna see it, then I will ask in a better setting...
Any luck love the profile

Very well written. Please note that there may not be a lot of opportunity in your area. Be creative, attending parties and mocha splashes can be a great opportunity for you to meet people that may travel through your area and not actually live there. You seem like you know what you want Meri, so go get it. Just keep an open mind!

Thats really great. I love your posts.

Hi what town in ms are you guys from? I live in Jackson.

I’m 51, very athletic, and I live in Ridgeland.

Back