Looking for BBC in Indiana

Evari_Nico

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
We are a Hotwife/Cuckold couple, cuckolding is a lifestyle for us, meaning we live it 24/7. My wife Evari has the freedom to enjoy sex with whomever she wants, whenever she wants, any were she wants. She does not need my permission to fuck other men. Now there is a catch... lol.

She is very selective, and all the men she fucks around with are guys we know well and of course we trust them. Still we always ok to meet and make new friends that can also become regular sex partners for Eva. Until few month ago she had 7 regular Bulls (6 + her lover) 4 of these guys (including her lover), are now out of state so they only fuck her when they are here visiting, or we are near them, another one recently got married and for now he is out of the game. That leaves us w only 2 guys to play with (they are very good friends of mine by the way and also her boyfriends) but w life and schedules, they can't do her as often as we all want to so Evari is not getting all the sex she likes and need.

I am no joking or exaggerating when I say that I can't sexually satisfy my wife; believe me we have try it, but she does not feel me, actually in more than one occasion she has felt to sleep while I am humping her (I have to admit I have a small tool). So the reasons we are on this site, as well as few others, is first try to find new bulls and may be a nice Lover so she can enjoy sex more often, and second because it arouses me to share and brag about my horns.

Bottom line: I love being cuckolded as much as my wife love and enjoy sex w BBCs, So we are looking to meet single blk gentlemen for HOT ADULT FUN, NO DRAMA, NO STRING ATTACHED in our area.
If you are a tall and strong Blk gent, in our area or visiting Indy in a regular basis and interested in meeting us for the possibility of having hot wild, and uninhibited sex with my wife while I watch. Please contact us. Serious replay only.

PS:We are BOTH 100% str8, not in to BI or Gay games.

Last edited:
We are a Hotwife/Cuckold couple, cuckolding is a lifestyle for us, meaning we live it 24/7. My wife Evari has the freedom to enjoy sex with whomever she wants, whenever she wants, any were she wants. She does not need my permission to fuck other men. Now there is a catch... lol.

She is very selective, and all the men she fucks around with are guys we know well and of course we trust them. Still we always ok to meet and make new friends that can also become regular sex partners for Eva. Until few month ago she had 7 regular Bulls (6 + her lover) 4 of these guys (including her lover), are now out of state so they only fuck her when they are here visiting, or we are near them, another one recently got married and for now he is out of the game. That leaves us w only 2 guys to play with (they are very good friends of mine by the way and also her boyfriends) but w life and schedules, they can't do her as often as we all want to so Evari is not getting all the sex she likes and need.

I am no joking or exaggerating when I say that I can't sexually satisfy my wife; believe me we have try it, but she does not feel me, actually in more than one occasion she has felt to sleep while I am humping her (I have to admit I have a small tool). So the reasons we are on this site, as well as few others, is first try to find new bulls and may be a nice Lover so she can enjoy sex more often, and second because it arouses me to share and brag about my horns.

Bottom line: I love being cuckolded as much as my wife love and enjoy sex w BBCs, So we are looking to meet single blk gentlemen for HOT ADULT FUN, NO DRAMA, NO STRING ATTACHED in our area.
If you are a tall and strong Blk gent, in our area or visiting Indy in a regular basis and interested in meeting us for the possibility of having hot wild, and uninhibited sex with my wife while I watch. Please contact us. Serious replay only.

Omw to meet and greet

Brownsburg is not too far from greencastle, I'm 32 with 9" monster cock
What you guys are into?
Submissive
Fetish
Bdsm
I want to know more about you
Eva loves hot wild sex w strong and hung blk men, I just love to watch, and take pics and videos while she is being sexually pleased by other men. not in to sado or degradation stuff, not Bi or gay games.

Hey I'm in Indianapolis wassup

I'm in Indy

I'm in Indy
Hello there, thanks for answering our post, Nico here Eva's cuckold, we have few questions, hope you can answer:

How old are you? have you played w couples B4?
What do you do for living? How long in the lifestyle?
What exactly are you looking for? Can you provide full body and face pictures? Nice dressed would be ok, no need of nude or XXX.

Hello there, thanks for answering our post, Nico here Eva's cuckold, we have few questions, hope you can answer:

How old are you? have you played w couples B4?
What do you do for living? How long in the lifestyle?
What exactly are you looking for? Can you provide full body and face pictures? Nice dressed would be ok, no need of nude or XXX.
Sending you a message

Hey guys young 26, fit, girthy, Alpha BBC visiting family in cali at the moment but living in Indianapolis headed back.next week, I'm interested ..

Hey guys young 26, fit, girthy, Alpha BBC visiting family in cali at the moment but living in Indianapolis headed back.next week, I'm interested ..
Hello there, thanks for answering our post, we are a mature couple (we both 54) and Wife is flattered that a young bull like you could be interested in her, but, and please do not take it wrong, but she is not comfortable playing with guys as young as you are. Hope you can understand!
Thanks again for contacting us, and good luck in your search!

Eva and Nico

Back