Looking for BBC in FL for GF / Cuck

Me and my GF of 2 years are looking to spice things up with some BBC / cuck action. We got sucked in to randomly watching Blacked as a joke and it got to be way more than just a joke for us. I know there is plenty of black dudes in FL (even more in chicago where we used to live) but it's awkward to just ask people in person so we thought online could be an easier way to bring it up. We're in Orlando, in our mid 20's and looking for a black bull. She wants to do anything except anal. Hit us up in DMs or replying here. This will be our first time / her first time taking a black guy.
33747800_996265410538308_8868771329214513152_n.jpg

Me and my GF of 2 years are looking to spice things up with some BBC / cuck action. We got sucked in to randomly watching Blacked as a joke and it got to be way more than just a joke for us. I know there is plenty of black dudes in FL (even more in chicago where we used to live) but it's awkward to just ask people in person so we thought online could be an easier way to bring it up. We're in Orlando, in our mid 20's and looking for a black bull. She wants to do anything except anal. Hit us up in DMs or replying here. This will be our first time / her first time taking a black guy.
View attachment 5683726
Wow she’s hot as hell, I pm u. Close by in Gainesville

View attachment 5683726
Wow please keep us posted! She's incredible!

Wow please keep us posted! She's incredible!
We have met up with 2 black guys already, she sucked one hung dude off in the backseat of my car with me in front, and then the other guy came to our ballet classes (were both in classes together lol white people things) and after we were done he slipped back and pounded her in the dressing room. Loved it, she let me clean up, still wanting more fun, keep dms cuming. She need more bbc up her tutu lol.

We have met up with 2 black guys already, she sucked one hung dude off in the backseat of my car with me in front, and then the other guy came to our ballet classes (were both in classes together lol white people things) and after we were done he slipped back and pounded her in the dressing room. Loved it, she let me clean up, still wanting more fun, keep dms cuming. She need more bbc up her tutu lol.
How many black loads has she had inside her now is she on BC

How many black loads has she had inside her now is she on BC

We have met up with 3 black dudes, two from here and one we met at the beach in port orange. And yeah she is on birth control. The first guy she sucked off in the back of my car while I got to watch from the front seat. We just parked at the mall. She was nervous but in like 5 seconds was going crazy on his dick doing things I didn't think she was even capable of doing with her mouth lol. Other two guys she sucked and then rode their dicks at separate days. They both met up with us at our Ballet classes, and we asked them to sneak into one of the dressing rooms after our classes. When the last dude busted his nuts he flung his dick out of her after cuming and it splashed on me and literally made me and I don't know wtf came over me but I actually started cuming without even touching myself just from the excitement and embarrassment lol. Kind of hard to explain a sticky cum stain in my tights as we had to walk out and grab our bags.

I definitely will mate! Love reading you ballet story. That was hot!
If you liked just hearing what we've been up to in classes, you would love being a part of it! Our Ballet class is like 100% white, so now welcoming in some black dudes is treated like this huge progressive movement lol. They're treated like kings, and all the white girls want to partner up with them just to rub up against their bulge while dancing. Our teachers are trying to get them to join us for some actual performances. A few of the other white boys in class hate the bulls, but they know better than to complain out of fear of being called racist. So they just sit around a sulk most of the time while we watch our white girls get dom'd by a couple black guys lol. I've accepted my fate as a cucked white boy and just enjoy it all haha.

Just a heads up to any and all BBC in FL - we are still always looking for some huge black cock to pound my gf's holes. It's an understatement to say we're both addicted to this lifestyle now, she actually asks me if anybody responded on forums that we're active on. Get in touch in DMs if you want your dark long dong sucked n fucked lol.

Back