LOOKING FOR BBC FOR SEXY MICHIGAN WIFE :)

Hello everyone :) We are looking for a huge bbc for my wife to pose with for pictures and have fun with. Must be clean, real, polite/respectful. Please no fakes and serious inquiries only. We are located in southeastern Mich so looking for Michigan or Ohio bulls who would come this way. Extra large BBC's a plus! We do have photos to exchange.

Hello everyone :) We are looking for a huge bbc for my wife to pose with for pictures and have fun with. Must be clean, real, polite/respectful. Please no fakes and serious inquiries only. We are located in southeastern Mich so looking for Michigan or Ohio bulls who would come this way. Extra large BBC's a plus! We do have photos to exchange.

What she looks like though 🤔. Y'all would fly out to the moon and back for some monster looking bitches 🤣😜. As long as she got some wet pussy. We gotta do better y'all.

Hey there Let's chat

Attachments

• Screensho(1).jpg
    Screensho(1).jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 4
  • image0000001001(1)(1).jpg
    image0000001001(1)(1).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4
Back