Looking for BBC’s in Fredericksburg Va to gangbang my wife

BobbyBlanco

Couple
Gold Member
Just checking to see if there’s any interest in a small GB party for my wife in the Fredericksburg Va area. Would be in a local hotel. My wife is a white female in her 40’s and a mom of 3. Not a skinny stick! She has big boobs and curves! Not skinny! She loves to please and is awesome at it! If interested let me know and I can send pics and information. New to this site! Hope to hear from you! Looking to do this on a Saturday evening early in February. Thanks

Just checking to see if there’s any interest in a small GB party for my wife in the Fredericksburg Va area. Would be in a local hotel. My wife is a white female in her 40’s and a mom of 3. Not a skinny stick! She has big boobs and curves! Not skinny! She loves to please and is awesome at it! If interested let me know and I can send pics and information. New to this site! Hope to hear from you! Looking to do this on a Saturday evening early in February. Thanks
I’m interested. Would love to see some pics of her.

b4cfee7b-09f3-446f-8259-43a0c7dc8bae-jpeg.4743341
BD15261C-FE32-4BB6-A9A6-765F28122A64.jpegB4CFEE7B-09F3-446F-8259-43A0C7DC8BAE.jpegBD15261C-FE32-4BB6-A9A6-765F28122A64.jpeg

I would love to tag along I am in fxbrg, let me know more ;)

I definitely want to fuck your wife

Back