Looking for Ann Arbor BBC-Cuckhold Couple Visiting from NKY/Cincy Area Tonight

Monna

Female
Real Person
From
KY, US
Me and my fiancé are passing through from the NKY/Cincy area but we have a hotel room booked in Ann Arbor tonight. We’re both still acclimating to this cuckhold/BBC scene but are extremely eager to dive right in with the “right” BBC for me and just things end up!! My guy enjoys watching while I get my pussy worked over by a nice big juicy BBC 🤪😍. Please send a message if you’re a nearby BBC that’s interested / available to meet us at a local bar or even just down in the lobby of our hotel, if you’re comfortable with that. I’m so fucking horny for a BBC tonight - Please don’t let my tight little slut pussy down tonight, boys - Hit a girl up 😘🥰😛😋

Me and my fiancé are passing through from the NKY/Cincy area but we have a hotel room booked in Ann Arbor tonight. We’re both still acclimating to this cuckhold/BBC scene but are extremely eager to dive right in with the “right” BBC for me and just things end up!! My guy enjoys watching while I get my pussy worked over by a nice big juicy BBC 🤪😍. Please send a message if you’re a nearby BBC that’s interested / available to meet us at a local bar or even just down in the lobby of our hotel, if you’re comfortable with that. I’m so fucking horny for a BBC tonight - Please don’t let my tight little slut pussy down tonight, boys - Hit a girl up 😘🥰😛😋
Hello. My name is Anthony and I'm in the Ann Arbor area. I am available tonight to meet and see where it goes. I am clean, sane, genuine and fun. Yes, I do have a good big and thick bbc that has zero problems staying hard. Lets set up a meeting time and place.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_180044_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_180044_Photos.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 12
Back