Looking for an real black bull

breedingstock

Couple
From
Germany
Hello, i am Andrea from Germany and i am 21 years old. Im new in this kind of scene and i wann know if there is a posibillity fo find a real breeding-bull here for longterm.
Im togehter with my submissive boyfriend (43 years old) and i prefer real opposites!
My boyfriend supports me as good as he can and he knows also about my needs. Its difficult to find a longterm bull for a longterm breeding.
Please let me know if there is any option to make it real!

Consider becoming verified. Most people here will assume that you are a man pretending to be a woman (that's the majority of un-verified "women" on this site). Here's how:

After you are verified as "real", you will receive plenty of offers.

Keep trying. I'm sure you'll find a bull who would be happy to impregnate such a beautiful young lady. I believe that it is very possible, but you must also be committed to allowing as much of his sperm to enter your womb as possible and should provide full access to your body and your home. Please also recruit as many other beautiful young ladies as you can to this lifestyle. You're doing the right thing and you should be proud to be a positive role model for other women who would like to be bred by superior black men, but are afraid of the stigma that society has placed on interracial breeding. My hope is that more strong women like you will come forward and show the world that black truly is better and that only well hung black men should be allowed to enjoy intercourse.

Keep trying. I'm sure you'll find a bull who would be happy to impregnate such a beautiful young lady. I believe that it is very possible, but you must also be committed to allowing as much of his sperm to enter your womb as possible and should provide full access to your body and your home. Please also recruit as many other beautiful young ladies as you can to this lifestyle. You're doing the right thing and you should be proud to be a positive role model for other women who would like to be bred by superior black men, but are afraid of the stigma that society has placed on interracial breeding. My hope is that more strong women like you will come forward and show the world that black truly is better and that only well hung black men should be allowed to enjoy intercourse.

Thank you very much .....i know this ist not the right site for me to find the perfect bull, but im curious and will get more and more experience into this lifestyle! Thank you so much for your nice words......Andrea from Germany

Report Edit Delete

Hello, i am Andrea from Germany and i am 21 years old. Im new in this kind of scene and i wann know if there is a posibillity fo find a real breeding-bull here for longterm.
Im togehter with my submissive boyfriend (43 years old) and i prefer real opposites!
My boyfriend supports me as good as he can and he knows also about my needs. Its difficult to find a longterm bull for a longterm breeding.
Listen this is exactly what I want

Attachments

• 3FB1B166-BBF2-418B-AF5E-2DCE28388848.jpeg
    3FB1B166-BBF2-418B-AF5E-2DCE28388848.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 825100A1-83C6-4574-842B-5C92C47F509A.jpeg
    825100A1-83C6-4574-842B-5C92C47F509A.jpeg
    827.8 KB · Views: 64
Me too here

Attachments

• 28F032C2-C768-4111-9457-25A47ACD8074.jpeg
    28F032C2-C768-4111-9457-25A47ACD8074.jpeg
    691.9 KB · Views: 60
Pm

Back