Looking For An Experienced BBC Gangbang Crew In San Diego

SDCBSCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hello everyone,

New couple here! We are looking for an experienced BBC Gangbang crew. We are located in San Diego. We want the group to be small (3 to 4 guys max), experienced and hopefully all friends that respect her limits. It will be her first gangbang (most BBCs she has taken has been 2 for a threesome, she said it was a lot of work but well worth it lol) and want the group to make her feel comfortable. She loves BBC, we have a regular BBC playmate that we have played with for 3 years but he is mostly in the east coast now so it's hard to connect. Most likely we will be setting this up by the end of the month. Husband will be there to film and take photos for our private collection, we will not share as we need to remain as discrete as possible due to our professions. Any group of friends interested please PM me for more details.

Thanks and love the site already, nice seeing like minded people!

Hello everyone,

New couple here! We are looking for an experienced BBC Gangbang crew. We are located in San Diego. We want the group to be small (3 to 4 guys max), experienced and hopefully all friends that respect her limits. It will be her first gangbang (most BBCs she has taken has been 2 for a threesome, she said it was a lot of work but well worth it lol) and want the group to make her feel comfortable. She loves BBC, we have a regular BBC playmate that we have played with for 3 years but he is mostly in the east coast now so it's hard to connect. Most likely we will be setting this up by the end of the month. Husband will be there to film and take photos for our private collection, we will not share as we need to remain as discrete as possible due to our professions. Any group of friends interested please PM me for more details.

Thanks and love the site already, nice seeing like minded people!
I think I can help you out

Back