Looking for actually experienced bull or cuck

So my wife and I have been involved in the hotwife lifestyle for a little over a year now. We have really enjoyed it so far. There are some things that I am becoming interested in that I’m not sure how to explore. Are there actual experienced bulls or cucks who would be willing to chat with me and possibly give me some advice?

So my wife and I have been involved in the hotwife lifestyle for a little over a year now. We have really enjoyed it so far. There are some things that I am becoming interested in that I’m not sure how to explore. Are there actual experienced bulls or cucks who would be willing to chat with me and possibly give me some advice?
Hey there man, I'm happy to chat. Been in the lifestyle as for quite a few years now in various ways (now more cuck)

Hello guyz, I m new to this site, i m an experienced Sri Lankan Bull from colombo looking for cuck couples, I think i can give u my ideas if u ar interested, pls msg me when u ar free, have a nice day, tnx

dm me

Been in the life style for 2 years and well seasoned

Back