Looking for a new cuck!

Send in your applications fellas. Accepting from all over, but I live in Chicago. But know one thing, you’re going to have to work to impress me. I expect to be spoiled, pampered, and treated like the woman I am. You do your part, and I’ll do mine.
I’m in Cleveland and would love the opportunity to pamper you, prep you for dates and cuddle, caress and clean you after. I can provide a lot more detail and I have the means to get to Chicago. Hope we can chat some more.

Send in your applications fellas. Accepting from all over, but I live in Chicago. But know one thing, you’re going to have to work to impress me. I expect to be spoiled, pampered, and treated like the woman I am. You do your part, and I’ll do mine.
I will serve you and spoil you like you deserve to be and always make sure you are completely satisfied and happy

I'm ready and willing!!

Hi definitely interested. I'm a happy obedient cuck. Message me!

I would like to apply please. I am retired, have plenty of money and will travel the world first-class with you cucking me all the way.

OmGoddess you seem so amazing!

My App:

New Cuck looking for black cock goddess to help her establish sessions with bulls, communicate with her and the bulls abt all sessions and watch.

I like the idea of texting the bulls and setting up the meetings for my partner like r/hotwifetexts. The first few times, we all meet together and I watch/facilitate. Soon, I just want the bulls to come pick up my QoS and text me all that’s happening with my Goddess’s phone, including what’s happening to her (unless you two want to tease and ghost for a few hours).

I like for the bulls to have full control (with our consent to all big things and hopefully extend to gangbangs).

I will also buy gear and toys, like leashes and bdsm gear. I want my QoS to return used (condom belts are cool) and ready to tell me abt her outing while we look at what her bulls sent.

Really love being told what I’m looking for out there for my Goddess and filling her with the cock she craves.

I'm white cuck, looking for a true queen of spades to serve. . I'd love if she is a total bbc slut and have my highest reward possible be to clean up pussy and ass. I want a lady who will take advantage of me and exploit me in every way possible, having me do the cooking, cleaning, etc. I'm seeking for real life queen as you that is either local or relocates to take over.

Regards

Alexander

I am here for you, my Queen. I need your list for all and won’t hesitate to enjoy all your desires.

Hello Ma'am,

Single male cuck from Grand rapids Michigan just sending a little note that I hope you happen to see. Your beautiful. I would fall in love. It will hurt. That's what I want babe. Let's chat and see if we have the chemistry😉

So did you ever find your cuck? I messaged you some time back cuz I swear I think I know

Back