Looking for a man to cuckold.

My initial reaction was to wonder why wanna-be cucks on this site have so little game when replying to woman seeking a partner for the lifestyle. Maybe offer more than "Here I am. Choose me," etc. But then, I realized that cucks are cucks BECAUSE they have little if any game. Come on. Tell her what you have to offer... what's in it for her. How you can make her life better... more sexual. Maybe explain your game plan for bringing alpha black men into the picture. Hell, send her a resume. Something.

My initial reaction was to wonder why wanna-be cucks on this site have so little game when replying to woman seeking a partner for the lifestyle. Maybe offer more than "Here I am. Choose me," etc. But then, I realized that cucks are cucks BECAUSE they have little if any game. Come on. Tell her what you have to offer... what's in it for her. How you can make her life better... more sexual. Maybe explain your game plan for bringing alpha black men into the picture. Hell, send her a resume. Something.

Very nice reply! I think I'm going to start working on one today! It would help if people said the type of partner they want, Alpha or beta.

A good hotwife or girlfriend is a truly a treasure to find in the complete compatible package.

What should a mans resume contain that would appeal to a woman seeking a Alpha male who wants her to be desired by and shared with other men, yet she wants her alpha to be her man?

I love this 🖤 😂

Back