Looking For A Helping Hand in Massachusetts

Nigel and Rachel

Couple
Real Person
From
MA, US
Rachel and I are in our early sixties. We're both fit and straight. She is 5'7", 150 lbs, strawberry blonde hair, big blue eyes, beautiful 36 DD breasts, the nicest ass I've ever seen and long sexy legs. Unfortunately, I have difficulty getting my 4.5" cock hard as frequently as I would like and I hate the fact that Rachel usually only gets to suck what amounts to a wet noodle. Rachel really enjoys sucking cock and I feel that with me she is missing out on something she really likes.

Rachel admits to being a crotch watcher ever since she was a teenage girl, so I know she has an interest in other cocks. I have told her that I would enjoy watching her suck other cocks, especially black ones, because I've always been into IR. I've also told her that her sucking off multiple BBCs at the same time would also turn me on! The problem we seem to have is we just haven't had an opportunity to be around or get close to black men.

When I say I'm looking for a helping hand, I'm offering the right black male(s) friendship and the opportunity to get sucked off by the sexiest woman I have ever known. If Rachel decides to take it any further than that, it will be her decision. That will be determined by how much she is attracted to you and if you can charm her enough.

I have also told Rachel that I would love to watch her lowering her wet pussy down on a huge BBC and watching it stretch her out until she took it all. Rachel has never done anal, either. If you could charm her into doing that, that's something I'd love to see! Her fucking and sucking two BBC at once is something else I've told her I'd like to watch.

Age isn't all that important as long as you are fit, disease free, clean, honest and friendly. We're both educated professionals and although education isn't a requirement, we do prefer proper manners and respectfulness. It may take several meetings before you finally reap the reward, but I assure you it'll be worth it. Let's make it happen! If you're a straight black male living in Massachusetts, or nearby, who might be interested in a friendship like this, please let us know.

Yes, possibly.
Hi guys, we are also 60s.
My hw Dawn loves dancing and goes out almost every Sat night in the Boston area. If Rachel is even a little into dancing she would very likely meet some 30-50ish black gentlemen on any given Saturday. I send her on a spring beach vacation alone to get her tan started and hopefully to get some action. It would be safer to have a like minded gf to accompany her.
If you guys would be interested in meeting casually to discuss possibilities let us know.

My hw Dawn loves dancing and goes out almost every Sat night in the Boston area. If Rachel is even a little into dancing she would very likely meet some 30-50ish black gentlemen on any given Saturday. I send her on a spring beach vacation alone to get her tan started and hopefully to get some action. It would be safer to have a like minded gf to accompany her.
If you guys would be interested in meeting casually to discuss possibilities let us know.
Hello,

Yes, we might be interested in a meet. What do you have in mind and when would you like to do it.

Nigel & Rachel

Where do go dancing in the Boston area to meet 30-50ish black gentlemen?

Where do go dancing in the Boston area to meet 30-50ish black gentlemen?
We visited another club in Randolph this past Saturday and it was a bust.
The music was beyond the range that causes hearing loss.
A few of the Vincent’s crowd were there but I was not nearly as classy.
We’ll be scouting out other clubs in coming Saturday nights.

Back