Looking for a cum slut and queen

I'm a cuckold, but not your average cuckold. I'm hung and rather dominant most of the time. But exceptions are made for exceptional people, which is what I'm looking for. An exceptional woman to be relentlessly fucked by exceptionally hung, fit black men.

I'm looking for someone who very much wants to be a lifestyle hotwife. Someone who wants to be treated both like a queen and a dirty slut. The only thing I want you to have to worry about is which hung stud is going to fuck you next and where you are going to beg for them to cum. I'm looking for a hotwife who wants to be a total slut for black men. In fact, I want a live-in black bull who can breed you daily.

I'm 35, hung, tall, white, and wealthy. I live in California. I can easily support you and a full time live-in bull. If there are any black men you've seen on screen that you'd want to fuck, I'd be more than happy to arrange that as well.

Not really into verbal humiliation or chastity.

I'm a cuckold, but not your average cuckold. I'm hung and rather dominant most of the time. But exceptions are made for exceptional people, which is what I'm looking for. An exceptional woman to be relentlessly fucked by exceptionally hung, fit black men.

I'm looking for someone who very much wants to be a lifestyle hotwife. Someone who wants to be treated both like a queen and a dirty slut. The only thing I want you to have to worry about is which hung stud is going to fuck you next and where you are going to beg for them to cum. I'm looking for a hotwife who wants to be a total slut for black men. In fact, I want a live-in black bull who can breed you daily.

I'm 35, hung, tall, white, and wealthy. I live in California. I can easily support you and a full time live-in bull. If there are any black men you've seen on screen that you'd want to fuck, I'd be more than happy to arrange that as well.

Not really into verbal humiliation or chastity.
I would be interested in what you describe. I live in bull fucking me daily would be the ultimate.

Back