Looking for a cuck

I'm a petite black female from London currently living in South Korea as a teacher.
Seeking a fit and single male 25-35 for eventual LTR. I want someone committed and loyal to me while I do as I please. Must be ok with that sort of relationship and will not participate unless it's clean up duty.

Me: Exhibitionist, very active, traveler,5'1, size uk6/ us2

Please be local (within 30 miles) to Pelham, respectful, and have a sense of humor. And although I live the life 24/7 if you can't see me as a person 1st the conversation won't go far. If you can't think of anything other than how many cocks I can take at once and where men shoot their load on me don't respond. Not interested in bulls contacting me to set up GB or couple swapping.
Hello
was that meant to say Pekham .?
i live about 30 miles from Peckham and am looking to re locate next year closer to London
ive a lot to talk and discuss if this interests you
Very keen to live the lifestyle
thanks N

I'm a petite black female from London currently living in South Korea as a teacher.
Seeking a fit and single male 25-35 for eventual LTR. I want someone committed and loyal to me while I do as I please. Must be ok with that sort of relationship and will not participate unless it's clean up duty.

Please be local (within 30 miles) to Pelham, respectful, and have a sense of humor. And although I live the life 24/7 if you can't see me as a person 1st the conversation won't go far. If you can't think of anything other than how many cocks I can take at once and where men shoot their load on me don't respond. Not interested in bulls contacting me to set up GB or couple swapping.

I love what you wrote and I would love to give you what you want

Back