Looking for a Couple in the united states

BlackDomMaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
VA, US
I am looking for a LONG TERM couple that wants to be owned and be submitted to Big black cock. I am a traveling dom/bull and I have been all over the United States.

Things about me:

1. I am a Dom before I am a bull. You do not own me..If we play together I own you both.

2. I prefer something long-term because I don't want to sleep around. I am okay with one night stands but rarely.

3. If I travel you MUST HOST. No questions.

If you decide to contact me I do have a few rules for you

1. Discretion is a must and will be given both ways. Whatever we do in private will stay private. Best friends in public fuck buddies in private.

2. Please only hmu if both of you are interested. I'm not here to change your wife's mind or do anything behind anyone's back.

3. I do travel so if your a couple visiting but is also looking for a BBC I am willing to discuss.

4. If you are interested just know that this is a miniature interview. So expect a bunch of back and forth emails.

5. If you are not verifed in this site I will not engage in communication with you. 😁

As long as this is here I am always looking to own and Dominate couples. I will let you know when I am no longer searching

Back