Looking for a black bull in south Florida

southFLcuck

Male
From
FL, US
We are a couple I'm 32 my bbw Latina wife is 31. She has recently become a true hot wife hand has been fucking a black friend if hers. I would like for her to have a small lineup of hung black bulls that will really slut her out and send her back home a sloppy stretched out mess 😍 she has no problem handling big dick and she is a becoming a real slut for black men. Send me a message and we can talk 😏 we are in broward close to Fort Lauderdale

Attachments

• IMG_0911.jpeg
    IMG_0911.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0433.jpeg
    IMG_0433.jpeg
    755.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0413.jpeg
    IMG_0413.jpeg
    645.4 KB · Views: 80
We are a couple I'm 32 my bbw Latina wife is 31. She has recently become a true hot wife hand has been fucking a black friend if hers. I would like for her to have a small lineup of hung black bulls that will really slut her out and send her back home a sloppy stretched out mess 😍 she has no problem handling big dick and she is a becoming a real slut for black men. Send me a message and we can talk 😏 we are in broward close to Fort Lauderdale
Hello i live in Broward county Hollywood

HMU id love to connect

Back