Looking for a BBC to meet my Mexican Wife

is she unaware of you wanting her to be in this life style? Or that you are surprising her with bbc (and this is assuming you BOTH are into this)? I

Exactly, and not to mention the embarrassment of him posting her face on this site that she might feel, especially without her knowledge. Y’all don’t k own if it’s some ppl she work with or know that are in this site and might get the wrong idea about her. All because of some selfish want. But like my commrad said. Good luck.

His scenario previously described to me..

"I want you to pretend to be my friend from work and come over my house to hang out. Then I'll find a reason to go to the store. While I'm gone i want u to try to flirt and fuck her."

Broooooo. That is so fucked up. Lol. And what are the damn chances, unless u know ya lady a str8 up hoe and like fucking behind yo back. Even a guy with thw most "game" in the world could stumble in this situation. Jus be upfront and tell her ya fantasy. ******* beg for it if necessary. Lol. But this whole unaware and sneaky ******* is a recipe for failure.

A real quick way to have a relationship end or her snap and go drastic

Trey reloaded is talking ******* but he’s in my inbox tryna meet my wife
Bro u messaged me months ago with this situation and i told u it wouldn't work. I was NOT in ya inbox tryna meet her. If u gonna try it, how about a screenshot of what i actually said in ya inbox. Lol. U got it twisted dude. I was simply gonna give ya dumb ass some advice.

Back