Looking for šŸˆšŸˆ AND šŸ‘

FreakeeMo

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
IMG_0566.jpeg
For those Ladies/couples who donā€™t frequent nude beaches, swing clubs or sex parties but still want to get freaky, Iā€™m here for you.

Every week Iā€™m in BJā€™s, Costco, Walmart, Target, Aldi, Giant, Lidl, etc. watching the sexiest women/milfs known to man.

Very simple: I say where Iā€™m shopping, you INBOX me if youā€™ll be there and weā€™ll meet in a public space, well lit, security cameras, lots of people around, so your safety concerns are addressed.

If you canā€™t recognize my face, look for the hat in my avatar, come over and say hi, I donā€™t biteā€¦I nibble šŸ˜

View attachment 6287498
For those Ladies/couples who donā€™t frequent nude beaches, swing clubs or sex parties but still want to get freaky, Iā€™m here for you.

Every week Iā€™m in BJā€™s, Costco, Walmart, Target, Aldi, Giant, Lidl, etc. watching the sexiest women/milfs known to man.

Very simple: I say where Iā€™m shopping, you INBOX me if youā€™ll be there and weā€™ll meet in a public space, well lit, security cameras, lots of people around, so your safety concerns are addressed.

If you canā€™t recognize my face, look for the hat in my avatar, come over and say hi, I donā€™t biteā€¦I nibble šŸ˜
Do you ever shop in the Baltimore area?

Back