• Ass

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Pussy

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Mouth

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can see your point, you guys want to be treated with respect more than an object but look at the taboos society has for African American Men. From my time in the Military to being a civilian, you are definitely treated differently than other races. Some good but mostly bad. The good is for you guys like this website I’ve been a member of for a long time, is sexually and physically, a lot of African American Men are definitely superior!! I have a ton of respect ✊ for “black” men but not all but most...but my point is that the world 🌎 is so Effed up, try to Find the good things in life, like white women and BBC, and enjoy 😉 it as much as you can while being a kind fair human being that is respectful and humble.

I can see your point, you guys want to be treated with respect more than an object but look at the taboos society has for African American Men. From my time in the Military to being a civilian, you are definitely treated differently than other races. Some good but mostly bad. The good is for you guys like this website I’ve been a member of for a long time, is sexually and physically, a lot of African American Men are definitely superior!! I have a ton of respect ✊ for “black” men but not all but most...but my point is that the world 🌎 is so Effed up, try to Find the good things in life, like white women and BBC, and enjoy 😉 it as much as you can while being a kind fair human being that is respectful and humble.
Forget all the race *******, it's just a dumbass post 😅😅😅
How he put his woman on blast... BUT HIDE HIS FACE? 🤔

Besides that's why I made my original comment, any guys that reply to this dumb ******* they playing themselves like a fool 😅😅😅
. No one can treat you any way except you let them treat you a certain way. If a guy acts like a jackass he's going to be treated like a jackass. If a guy acts like a piece of meat then people are going to treat him like a piece of meat

Reactions: raf
Besides that's why I made my original comment, any guys that reply to this dumb ******* they playing themselves like a fool 😅😅😅
. No one can treat you any way except you let them treat you a certain way. If a guy acts like a jackass he's going to be treated like a jackass. If a guy acts like a piece of meat then people are going to treat him like a piece of meat
Thats because this is a fake posting.

...makes me think of another thread. started by you Mike. 🤔 Same judgement for yourself as you have for others? Respectful behavior... not always your strength. :rolleyes: just sayin' :p

no need to be coy, You're referring to MASS EXODUS.

Don't mistake being outspoken for being a Jackass just because you don't agree. An overwhelming number of members did agree with me. That does not mean I was right, but my opinion is no more or less valid than the ridiculous cuckold behavior thinks his is 😅

no need to be coy, You're referring to MASS EXODUS.

Don't mistake being outspoken for being a Jackass just because you don't agree. (...)
i don't mistake anything for anything and my statement is not about agreement. i agree with some things you say but not all. Like probably it is the same the other way 'round. It's to be expected that different persons have different opinions, it's but normal. - No problem there. ;)

(...) An overwhelming number of members did agree with me. That does not mean I was right, but my opinion is no more or less valid than the ridiculous cuckold behavior thinks his is 😅
True. But my statement is not about opinions but about respectful/disrespectful behavior. - Quite a different thing.

i fully understand that noone likes to be played or catfished. That's also behavior i do not appreciate or approve of. But this is not a plain dating site and many members here, no matter couples, single white men, etc. are real and don't play games or catfish you. There's no need for being rude toward those. That's what i am saying. - You want to be treated with respect also, right? BTW making assumptions and name-calling won't make the fakes "go extinct" anyway.

Back