Longterm BBC bull in Knoxville

8inGiver

Male
Real Person
I’m a 21 year old college student in Knoxville. I’m here to try newer things but I’m mainly looking to be a bull to a hotwife or just give some dick to a freaky couple. I’m not looking for handout, just a safe and good time.

Hi there…. We’re a cuckold couple in Knox and my sexy MILF (50) is looking for her first black cock? Let me know if you’re interested in talking further.

Attachments

• E95DB38C-2423-491E-86D6-9BC6298F2DC2.jpeg
    E95DB38C-2423-491E-86D6-9BC6298F2DC2.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 51
I’m a 21 year old college student in Knoxville. I’m here to try newer things but I’m mainly looking to be a bull to a hotwife or just give some dick to a freaky couple. I’m not looking for handout, just a safe and good time.
Hello, hit us with a PM fun couple 45

We’re very interested in your ad and would love to talk about a long term Bull relationship.

Back