Long Beach

I’m in downtown long beach
Wanna suck my dick on the beach ? On video

Long Beach
Hi i am a white male with a filipina wife. I really want to get into this lifestyle and im very into kink but she is not willing to go past the fantasy of talking about it while fucking. Can we talk? How did you get into it? And could we talk as friends and perhaps see what happens?

Fyi im not a cuck at the moment. It may seem rediculous, but im actually kind of a white bull for asian and latin couples. Seems crazy, but i am more of a dom with switch tendancies. I have always been extremely dominant or very submissive. I want to get my wife into playing with others, not neccesarily as a cuck. But im very interested in where it could lead. Kik is <removed>. Let me know your name here when u message me. Open to all couples, cucks and bulls. Couples seeking white bull let me know. Bulls and cucks lets talk.
Same here wife is into it when fucking

Long Beach
Hi i am a white male with a filipina wife. I really want to get into this lifestyle and im very into kink but she is not willing to go past the fantasy of talking about it while fucking. Can we talk? How did you get into it? And could we talk as friends and perhaps see what happens?

Fyi im not a cuck at the moment. It may seem rediculous, but im actually kind of a white bull for asian and latin couples. Seems crazy, but i am more of a dom with switch tendancies. I have always been extremely dominant or very submissive. I want to get my wife into playing with others, not neccesarily as a cuck. But im very interested in where it could lead. Kik is <removed>. Let me know your name here when u message me. Open to all couples, cucks and bulls. Couples seeking white bull let me know. Bulls and cucks lets talk.
I live close by hit me up sometime

i should get another chance but this time y’all buy the ******* cus i never got my money back for the other time y’all was supposed to reimburse me for the wine.. and let get a room cus y’all left trash in my place that i didn’t appreciate

Back