London UK Huge BBC - Real Hardcore Pleasure

Endowed

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Experienced, fun, attractive and well endowed. I have met members here so very real and genuine.

Proven and tested BBC with great stamina, can fuck for long. I love to give and have great Quality fun time, If we need to do this, then let us do it well.

I am respectful and understanding and I am looking for real meet up, I will chat to get to know but not into long drawn out chats leading to nowhere. We need top be on the same page to meet, so only genuinely interested contacts please.

Visit my media page, however I have attached some here to wet your appetite.

Please login or become a member to view

Being away for a while now back.

looking for genuine meets, hit me up if interested

Sorry, you get verified first then you will see my face pic. I joined Jan 2018 and I am verrified, you joined Oct 2017 and yet to be verified, so get verified and then you qualify for my face pic x.

I sent them pics and my name next to them. They said i need to put date with it and i couldn't be bothered after that. But you know what, i have no probs getting guys, so no worries and goid luck x

I sent them pics and my name next to them. They said i need to put date with it and i couldn't be bothered after that. But you know what, i have no probs getting guys, so no worries and goid luck x

As a whiteboi I almost fainted.
It is breathtaking now how the prettiest, most feminine Sheilas and Beckys and Callies are into Black IR.

Super hot. Exciting.

Same here hun, I do not lack interests on here (see my media) and I have choices. Not desperate for meets tbh.

Back