London, UK committed to Black Dominance

Hi all, not sure what to say so I’m just going to dive straight in. I’m a 28 white man, bisexual and I used to be be owned by a Black Master, but I’m now married to a white 33 woman.
We love each other and our sex life is really good. However, I can’t stop craving being submissive to a Black man again. I don’t want our marriage to end so really I’m looking for a Black Dom who can cuckold us and hopefully develop into being both of our Master. I think showing her how incredible being dominated by Black men is she’ll love it (she’s pretty sexually submissive and really likes getting fucked hard) and if it’s through cuckolding I can also fulfil my need to serve Black man and we can stay together. Just owned. Any interest?

I think the more important questions to ask here are these: Is your wife fully aware of your craving/desire and is she fully supportive and willing to participate. From what you have written, although descriptive of your own desires, it is not entirely clear whether she has actually agreed to this.
Just a thought but I do wish you all the best with your search.

She is fully aware of my past and that it is always something that I’ll think about, but not that I’m actively searching or trying to pull this off. Knowing my wife, she won’t really know her own mind about this until it is real and in front of her. I suspect it would have to start slow, subject to finding the right Master, and there would be risk of her initial reaction being very negative. But I think that’s a risk worth taking. However, I agree very important question and thank you for your best wishes

Back