London - UK Based Black Masseur Seeks People for Sensual Fun & BDSM

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Hi all

What I am seeking is men, women and MF couples for sensual fun. The types of fun entailed is as follows

Pregnant women, mature adults 60+, virgins 21+ (if they still exist) for all types of fun including oral and penetration fun. I only want penetration with these two types of people now. If you are not either, I am not interested. Plenty of others on here will give you full penetration.

Men, women and MF couples for sensual massages (both ways), oral, prolonged foreplay and BDSM where I am a dom. Dom activities could include me being a slave master and I smack either of you lightly where you tied up, where you both naked and worship my body (either of you could be ordered to suck my cock, rim me, massage me etc). Other things you may have to do is masturbate me to completion, massage my testicles for a prolonged period, kiss me or massage my feet.

I do prefer professional career people due to my previous experiences but would consider anyone whom is serious and not a time waster. I have had plenty of experience of time wasters on this site.

About me – black gentleman, 39, 6ft 2inches tall, athletic build, lives and works in London, cannot accommodate, educated to university level, friendly, chatty, reliable, laid back and very open minded. Sexually I am bi curious but have yet to experience any real acts with a guy as of yet. I have been given a full body massage by a couple of guys who have masturbated me. I leaked so much. I have massaged both men and women whilst they are naked. I am sensual so loved touching the human anatomy and being touched myself.

Anyway if my advert interests you, you are not a time waster, live in the UK preferably in London – or will visit London soon, can accommodate in London and are open minded, get in touch.

I have KIK and Skype and usually communicate through them as I can instant message you immediately. This also means I do not have to give my number to time wasters. I may suit those new to the scene, the shy and the curious about the black anatomy.

Those who want to operate in silence and keep this from your partner, I am the guy for you. They will never know and I keep all activities of meets private. As a consequence, I don’t allow filming or photography during any meets. I can arrange a social before meets at your request. Discretion/Cleanness is always assured and expected from me. I welcome any ideas, suggestions and any desires you may have not addressed above.

Send me a private message with information about yourself with your KIK/Skype name and I will get back to you.

Thanks.

Back