London Japanese Hotwife

If you are serious this time that you not only just want to chat, send random pics and not allowing the Bull to also talk to the wife.

sent dm x
Yes I replied back and confirmed what I think should happen if genuine, so waiting for the arrangement you proposed today and hopefully provide assurance for this site that it works and that there are still some real and genuine people on here.

Yes I replied back and confirmed what I think should happen if genuine, so waiting for the arrangement you proposed today and hopefully provide assurance for this site that it works and that there are still some real and genuine people on here.
I will do the best in my capacity to help sanitize this site and no apologies to any fakes offended by that.

I did insist to talk to the wife and after several excuses again this time, he said he will let me meet her this week and we can meet up for fun on Saturday because he is travelling out of the country. Now he is saying wife is Flakey LOL.

Come off it man, thinks everyone is stupid? Wife is Flakey and you are looking for a 'REGULAR BULL' SMH!!!

I am not needy so If someone does not want to meet because I am straight up and blunt with truth so be it!!!

Last edited:
Back