London in June

You definitely won't have any difficulty finding friends, depending on what you're looking for. You're assuming International travel will be available in June. We were having conversations with a man in the U.K. who was supposed to come to the U.S. for business in late April and he said it could be months before travel is resumed from what he's hearing there. Hope it works out for you.

We will be traveling to London in June. We would like to start making friends.
The Caronavirus will stop you DEAD in you're tracks and is a BAD idea...Those fools in the UK are not even preparing for the coronavirus. My guess is traveling will be blocked due to this so called PANDEMIC and borders will stay CLOSED but hopefully y'all can go and this "Chinese Virus" will be a MEME!✊

The Caronavirus will stop you DEAD in you're tracks and is a BAD idea...Those fools in the UK are not even preparing for the coronavirus. My guess is traveling will be blocked due to this so called PANDEMIC and borders will stay CLOSED but hopefully y'all can go and this "Chinese Virus" will be a MEME!✊

I was really hoping this would end up in a few weeks.

I was really hoping this would end up in a few weeks.
I don't know bro there are more cases in Florida especially in Dade. So I don't know I think this is going to go all the way through summer.

Back