LONDON Huge BBC for honest genuine meets

Endowed

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi,

Looking for genuine couples and single females interested in having quality fun. Happy to chat a bit to see how we work chemistry wise but I am not for long unedning chats leading to no where.

I have met members from here and have had the priivilege of getting few some thier first BBC expereience.

Some teasers below

Please login or become a member to view

Hi. We would like to consider ourselves a genuine couple. Happy to chat about our situation and needs. Essentially if you are fairly tidy, like dressing up for cocktail or dinner dates and can be forcefull but respectful of a essentially effeminate and impotent hubby then we really should talk xx

Hi. We would like to consider ourselves a genuine couple. Happy to chat about our situation and needs. Essentially if you are fairly tidy, like dressing up for cocktail or dinner dates and can be forcefull but respectful of a essentially effeminate and impotent hubby then we really should talk xx
Let us chat inbox if you are really interested.

So sexy wow
Hi,

Looking for genuine couples and single females interested in having quality fun. Happy to chat a bit to see how we work chemistry wise but I am not for long unedning chats leading to no where.

I have met members from here and have had the priivilege of getting few some thier first BBC expereience.

Some teasers below

Back