London couple searching threesome experiences

Hi there, we are a young London couple seeking some new experiences in threesomes. She likes BBC and so we wanted to get in touch with you out there and maybe we can arrange something (after covid 19) :).
I like white-couple.
Sadly I'm in India. If you are OK to travel , post covid, I'm up for you guys.
Checkout my profile and inbox me, if interested.

Hi there, we are a young London couple seeking some new experiences in threesomes. She likes BBC and so we wanted to get in touch with you out there and maybe we can arrange something (after covid 19) :).
I'm not sure there will be an 'after covid 19'. That's like saying 'after the flu' 🤷🏽‍♂️

How has your search gone? Would love to meet her. I’ll follow you. Feel free to send me a message!

Wow thanks for the all the answers :love: We are into a lot of private messages and can't handle more multitasking:) Is there a way to close that threat for the moment ? I was unable to find the button :unsure:

Back