Locktober starts tonight

Single cuckold proud to be self-locking for Locktober🤗. Even if I'm not claimed and owned by a dominant Queen of Spades, I still need to participate in support of the lifestyle and I pray everyday that I meet a queen that desires me serving under a black only contract ♠️👑🙏

Attachments

• IMG_20201006_145640750.jpg
    IMG_20201006_145640750.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20201006_145203766.jpg
    IMG_20201006_145203766.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 59
View attachment 3655434

Day 9 of LOCKtober, Having a rough time. The wife seems to handle it well. In fact her Bull gives his thumbs up approval for NOvember. They also joked that there should be a DENYcember. I would not be let out until Christmas Day. What a gift that would be.
As long as the bull gives her what she needs, I’d be happy with that arrangement.

I stay caged all of the time, so this month is not special to me. However, I compliment those of you who are progressing in chastity. Keep us all posted on how things are going as the month goes on.

I hope he can too. Her Bull has been a tremendous help so far. I am having a hard time this year. I just hope she can last.
Oh I’m sure she can. The question is can you? Watching her being fucked by her bull and if lucky, be asked to clean her up after he’s done with her.

Day 11, super horny from not being able to touch myself. Tried hinting at her to let me out with no luck. Usually she would leave me in this for more than a week before wanting it herself, but has really been loving the lockup this time with in her words "no need to release you anytime soon your getting just way to good licking me". If she finds out about November than I may end up in this thing till Christmas. I guess on the positive end it has kept her very horny and back to reading her BBC cuckolding books making her sound more confidant and dominate than usually.

Back