LOCAL Las Vegas BBC check in here.

Hey Neighbor
From first hand experience will tell you Kayla is too scared to fuck her bbc neighbors.

More realistically it's just clickbate. Kayla and her husband are just looking for followers for her sites.

Not hating or trying to discourage, just hate bullshit and time wasters. Sites/forums like this are for true lifestylers ACTUALLY looking for playful fucking. Not couples seeking out subscribers for their other sites. ::cough~onlyfans~cough::

Let cucks, sissies, and lesser men be fooled. Don't think it's an easy fuck just cause she's a seasoned and world renowned slut 🤣🤣. Whomever she may be.

And to my fellow G's visiting from out of town; just a helpful tip: You should seek out couples and hot wives visiting Vegas as well during your stay. Better odds 💪🏾

Happy hunting 🐃

Greendoor not classy enough for my tastes, and not price friendly for solo men so also not a club I would suggest to find good quality bbc. Better with Studios and Red Rooster...

...So curious how it was for you?
We ended up taking 1 couple and a single guy in our group to a hotel suite party with us. The party was lame, all but one of the single guys was white and most were creepers…. Just wanting to watch and jerk off, sorry, not our thing. So we took a hot couple from Cali, the single black guy and went to his room at the Luxor. The 8 of us had a great time.

Next time we will search out some fun local guys ahead of time;). We just got back to Ohio tonight;(. It was a fun time. Unfortunately the group of swingers we were traveling with were duds, except for a few of them. Next time we will have more Hotwife and QOS fun.

Back