Little Brunette wife wants to be BBC Owned.

goodtimeplay

Couple
Gold Member
From
Australia
Hi, Husband and wife in mid thirties wanting to explore her long time desire to be a full blown BBC slut. Have played and shared with other couples and she has been owned by 2 BBCs before. Wanting to create some content for personal use and explore all aspects of her being black owned.

Please reach out if you have friendly advice or want to get to know us. New to this community and excited to learn and play.

BBC’s if you like what you see please feel free to message us.

We live in Australia and will be in the USA for 7 weeks from July to August - hoping to put some plans with genuine people in place for our trip. Or if you are coming to AUS send us a message we can show you the sites.

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpeg
    IMG_0378.jpeg
    237 KB · Views: 785
  • IMG_1834.jpeg
    IMG_1834.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 759
  • IMG_8584.jpeg
    IMG_8584.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 741
Last edited:
Hi, Husband and wife in mid thirties wanting to explore her long time desire to be a full blown BBC slut. Have played and shared with other couples and she has been owned by 2 BBCs before. Wanting to create some content for personal use and explore all aspects of her being black owned.

Please reach out if you have friendly advice or want to get to know us. New to this community and excited to learn and play.

We live in Australia and will be in the USA for 7 weeks from July to August - hoping to put some plans with genuine people in place for our trip. Or if you are coming to AUS send us a message we can show you the sites.
What city are you guys visiting

Hi

Are you also planning to visit South Africa anytime?

Welcome to the community. If you travel to Texas I'm sure there are more than a few guys who can help fulfill your desires.

Coming to Illinois?

Welcome to America babe. Am based on the East Coast in the Philly - DC - NY areas. Reach out by IM if you are interested in some nice large and thick brown cock babe. I love sex and legs, feet and toes... you have some lovely legs, feet and toes as far as I can tell.

Reactions: wit

Yes welcome to decide my name is Timothy and I would love to breed your wife she has to come to Louisville here is my number 502-818-6704 and I would love to meet her and breed her especially in August will be perfect don't let anybody else contact you I want to breathe and marry wife seriously and I've been on here for at least 2 weeks

Attachments

• received_161558003346251.jpeg
    received_161558003346251.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 397

she is very pretty

how was your trip?

Back