Lisbon, Ibiza, Cap d'Agde & Barcelona

luv2btouch

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
We will be traveling through Portugal (May 31-June 2), Ibiza (June 2-June 7), Cap d'Agde (June 7-June 12) and Barcelona (June 12-June 18). We are seeking to meet couples, single females and/or single black males. Send us a message if you're in those areas or plan on being there during our visit. Also, let us know if you have any suggestions on lifestyle clubs or a good place to meet other lifestylers. xoxo, T&J

We will be traveling through Portugal (May 31-June 2), Ibiza (June 2-June 7), Cap d'Agde (June 7-June 12) and Barcelona (June 12-June 18). We are seeking to meet couples, single females and/or single black males. Send us a message if you're in those areas or plan on being there during our visit. Also, let us know if you have any suggestions on lifestyle clubs or a good place to meet other lifestylers. xoxo, T&J
Can your sent Me a PM so we can talk
I interested in your advent

Hi!
You’re always welcome to Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city.

Ola..

When I go to Barcelona I like to visit a swinger club (DM for the name). But what I enjoy most is to walk through Raval and flirt with black men there. Very exciting.

Why don’t you drop by on your travels

Back