Lifestyle is a blessing

How’s everybody doing today

I'm doing just wonderful!!! I absolutely love being a little lilly white femme sissy for BLACK MEN, and serving them, and those BBC's!!! I love your post title!!! This lifestyle is SUCH an unbelievable blessing!!! It's a pity that EVERYONE isn't completely immersed in it, because they really SHOULD be!!! ALL whites need to get BLACKED RAW, and BLACK MEN deserve to have ANY of us they want!!! Truly a win-win for everyone involved!! ALL whites need to get BLACKED! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois anyway. It doesn't matter white girls and whitebois BOTH... it warms my heart to see more and more whites offering up our feminine sex to BLACK MEN, and to see them ravage our pretty pale bodies with BIG BLACK COCK! It's unbelievably beautiful, like REAL... actual Magic!!!

blacked-kylie-page-in-girlfriend-cheats-on-fiance-with-bbc-with-flash-brown-9.jp.jpg

tumblr_npes3jufJ31u2ixd9o1_1280.png.cf.jpg

th (5).jpeg

5482414d7909b2d37576021cfca213fe.9.jpg.cf.jpg

tumblr_n0smgpm32X1trnftto1_1280.jpg.cf.jpg

th (2).jpeg

th (4).jpeg

tumblr_oiz3m9jhWj1ucw2xuo1_1280.jpg.cf (1).jpg

3478453_2_o.jpg.cf.jpg

th (6).jpeg

553386_9.jpg.cf.jpg

th (1).jpeg

tumblr_mrzqjqci3Q1sgplhio4_500.jpg.cf.jpg

Whiteboi... White Girl... same difference!!! Time to take on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, and get our lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW!!! White girls are already doing it in huge numbers! Whitebois need to catch up! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois! ALL whites need to be good girls for BLACK MEN, and see this beautiful lifestyle grow!!!

Attachments

• th (4).jpeg
    th (4).jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 15
  • th (5).jpeg
    th (5).jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 12
  • th (7).jpeg
    th (7).jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 10
  • blacked-kylie-page-in-girlfriend-cheats-on-fiance-with-bbc-with-flash-brown-9.jp.jpg
    blacked-kylie-page-in-girlfriend-cheats-on-fiance-with-bbc-with-flash-brown-9.jp.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 3478453_2_o.jpg.cf.jpg
    3478453_2_o.jpg.cf.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
I'm doing just wonderful!!! I absolutely love being a little lilly white femme sissy for BLACK MEN, and serving them, and those BBC's!!! I love your post title!!! This lifestyle is SUCH an unbelievable blessing!!! It's a pity that EVERYONE isn't completely immersed in it, because they really SHOULD be!!! ALL whites need to get BLACKED RAW, and BLACK MEN deserve to have ANY of us they want!!! Truly a win-win for everyone involved!! ALL whites need to get BLACKED! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois anyway. It doesn't matter white girls and whitebois BOTH... it warms my heart to see more and more whites offering up our feminine sex to BLACK MEN, and to see them ravage our pretty pale bodies with BIG BLACK COCK! It's unbelievably beautiful, like REAL... actual Magic!!!

View attachment 2656054

View attachment 2656059

View attachment 2656060

View attachment 2656064

View attachment 2656066

View attachment 2656067

View attachment 2656069

View attachment 2656071

View attachment 2656074

View attachment 2656078

View attachment 2656080

View attachment 2656083

View attachment 2656086

Whiteboi... White Girl... same difference!!! Time to take on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, and get our lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW!!! White girls are already doing it in huge numbers! Whitebois need to catch up! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois! ALL whites need to be good girls for BLACK MEN, and see this beautiful lifestyle grow!!!
Excellent thread. Exceptional pics

View attachment 2656054

View attachment 2656059

View attachment 2656060

View attachment 2656064

View attachment 2656066

View attachment 2656067

View attachment 2656069

View attachment 2656071

View attachment 2656074

View attachment 2656078

View attachment 2656080

View attachment 2656083

View attachment 2656086

I guess you are disgusted with this news as #metoo still is going too far!

View attachment 2656054

View attachment 2656059

View attachment 2656060

View attachment 2656064

View attachment 2656066

View attachment 2656067

View attachment 2656069

View attachment 2656071

View attachment 2656074

View attachment 2656078

View attachment 2656080

View attachment 2656083

View attachment 2656086

I remember my first time with a big black coc in my ass....never enough lube, but it was still pure bliss

I remember my first time with a big black coc in my ass....never enough lube, but it was still pure bliss

That's fabulous!!! You're an amazing inspiration to whitebois everywhere!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, and taking on our appropriate female sexual roles with BLACK MEN is our biggest responsibility and privilege!!! You're a role model!!!

Back