Lexington, KY March 14-25

ShyGuyJay

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I’ll be in Lexington for work March 14-25. I’d love to connect with single women and couples for fun in and out of the bedroom while I’m visiting. I have a lot of pics and vids posted so check me out and if I fit what you’re looking for please get in touch.

Hi! We are a couple looking to have our first BBC experience! She is hot and ready to go. We’d be interested in meeting when you are in Lexington. Thanks!

I’ll be in Lexington for work March 14-25. I’d love to connect with single women and couples for fun in and out of the bedroom while I’m visiting. I have a lot of pics and vids posted so check me out and if I fit what you’re looking for please get in touch.
We are a couple near Lexington Ky. We would like to find a black Male to have my first experience with being with a black man. My husband would just be watching as I take a BBC.

Hey hmu

Back