Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
1*j4bHn87R_a3rpZuFykBTwA.jpeg
Dear Damien,

Well, my husband and I are impressed with the two SHANGOReturns! magazine attachments you were kind enough to send. After carefully reading everything we find ourselves to be 95% in agreement with your views. You, Sir, are a rarity. In our experience we have never found a black man that understood and could express clearly the desires of all three parties in a Black Master, hot wife, cuckold relationship but you do with great wisdom.

Years ago my husband and I ventured into the Swingers lifestyle. Like most of our friends at that time, my husband was the initiator but once I felt reassured that he wasn’t doing it to cheat on me, I found a rekindled feeling of wanting to be young again, to be desirable, to wear sexy clothes and stuff. it made me feel much better about myself and our marriage. My husband and I tried BDSM but I quickly learned that I could not be blindfolded as I would suddenly become hysterical. I just made for a terrible submissive. My husband wanted to be the dominant one, but my phobias prevented me from being 100% submissive. Instead I became the dominant one; which wasn’t easy.

When acting the part of the submissive my husband found out he actually enjoyed it.

My husband tends to intimidate people not by what he does as he is a truly a kind man but it is his looks: 6 foot, 200 pounds and steely eyes. He found being submissive to be sort of a vacation from making decisions. He also has tremendous self-confidence and allows me to enjoy myself with our main rule being no sneaking around and no secrets.

I found the Black Master — hot wife –cuckold lifestyle to be greatly exciting. As a blonde baby growing up in the Deep South, I was constantly warned about “those black boys.” Of course what you can’t have is what you want. Even today I have no trouble flirting with men especially with my husband present.

When we decided to look for a Black Master we read all we could find about the subject. I don’t know if you know of one Master Paul who created some informative and sexy Yahoo group sites where we found a great deal of information which supported our desires and beliefs. This was before we stumbled upon your Tumblr and blog sites. My husband and I did make an agreement that either of us could withdraw from the lifestyle and the other would agree. Of course stopping meant going back to the old somewhat boring male dominated marriage leaving me without a black boyfriend. So I am careful not to violate our trust.

Then I became very interested in turning my macho husband into a sissy. My thinking was and still is turning a sissy male into a sissy male is no fun. But turning my husband into (at least a part time sissy) would satisfy my desires and strangely enough allow my husband to do things he would never do as a real man. I had a deeply hidden desire to see male — male sexual action. I thought the Black Master — hot wife — cuckold lifestyle would be the perfect opportunity to make that happen which it did.

At one point I made my husband find a dominant male friend which my husband would submit to and obey. I wanted my husband to know what it felt like to be female. But what I enjoyed most was seeing my husband submit to my Black lover.

Read the rest of it here: https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/letter-from-a-hotwife-named-sandy-4b47ad3fae5f

1*j4bHn87R_a3rpZuFykBTwA.jpeg
Dear Damien,

Well, my husband and I are impressed with the two SHANGOReturns! magazine attachments you were kind enough to send. After carefully reading everything we find ourselves to be 95% in agreement with your views. You, Sir, are a rarity. In our experience we have never found a black man that understood and could express clearly the desires of all three parties in a Black Master, hot wife, cuckold relationship but you do with great wisdom.

Years ago my husband and I ventured into the Swingers lifestyle. Like most of our friends at that time, my husband was the initiator but once I felt reassured that he wasn’t doing it to cheat on me, I found a rekindled feeling of wanting to be young again, to be desirable, to wear sexy clothes and stuff. it made me feel much better about myself and our marriage. My husband and I tried BDSM but I quickly learned that I could not be blindfolded as I would suddenly become hysterical. I just made for a terrible submissive. My husband wanted to be the dominant one, but my phobias prevented me from being 100% submissive. Instead I became the dominant one; which wasn’t easy.

When acting the part of the submissive my husband found out he actually enjoyed it.

My husband tends to intimidate people not by what he does as he is a truly a kind man but it is his looks: 6 foot, 200 pounds and steely eyes. He found being submissive to be sort of a vacation from making decisions. He also has tremendous self-confidence and allows me to enjoy myself with our main rule being no sneaking around and no secrets.

I found the Black Master — hot wife –cuckold lifestyle to be greatly exciting. As a blonde baby growing up in the Deep South, I was constantly warned about “those black boys.” Of course what you can’t have is what you want. Even today I have no trouble flirting with men especially with my husband present.

When we decided to look for a Black Master we read all we could find about the subject. I don’t know if you know of one Master Paul who created some informative and sexy Yahoo group sites where we found a great deal of information which supported our desires and beliefs. This was before we stumbled upon your Tumblr and blog sites. My husband and I did make an agreement that either of us could withdraw from the lifestyle and the other would agree. Of course stopping meant going back to the old somewhat boring male dominated marriage leaving me without a black boyfriend. So I am careful not to violate our trust.

Then I became very interested in turning my macho husband into a sissy. My thinking was and still is turning a sissy male into a sissy male is no fun. But turning my husband into (at least a part time sissy) would satisfy my desires and strangely enough allow my husband to do things he would never do as a real man. I had a deeply hidden desire to see male — male sexual action. I thought the Black Master — hot wife — cuckold lifestyle would be the perfect opportunity to make that happen which it did.

At one point I made my husband find a dominant male friend which my husband would submit to and obey. I wanted my husband to know what it felt like to be female. But what I enjoyed most was seeing my husband submit to my Black lover.

Read the rest of it here: https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/letter-from-a-hotwife-named-sandy-4b47ad3fae5f
Great story. Agree with her completely.

Back