LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

I love that so much I would love for it to be a cheating scene in front of people that way I could really be embarrassed and feel the joy at same time. I’d do plenty to lick all the cum off my wife. I think it’s liberating being a homosexual behind closed doors at least my wife accepts it and enjoys the BBC’s that are coming to her.

I
Sent to him this summer while he was on a fishing trip..lol...hope no,one was looking over his,shoulder when he opened i
View attachment 457569

Yes honey, he is back in town...getting ready to take every inch of this. Have fun at work ..xoxoxoxoI
View attachment 457569

Yes honey, he is back in town...getting ready to take every inch of this. Have fun at work ..xoxoxoxo
This what I live for

Wife: Hi honey!
Husband: Wow. That's big.
Wife: This is Tyrone's love muscle.
Husband: This is really impressive.
Wife: He is going to f*uck me with it to.
Husband: Darling, were you talking to me? I am watching a documentary about oil tankers and they were showing some massive ships!
Wife: GOD DAMMIT! ANYTHING I DO CAN NEVER MAKE YOU ANGRY OR JEALOUS!!!!!
Tyrone: Speaking of oil tankers, I need to lube your ass up!
Wife: ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! I HATE YOU BOTH!

2007-10-21_051519_1013008704.jpg

[QUTE="deontaylongd, post: 470324, member: 44709"]View attachment 372398
Is Is his or hubby's. Time will tell
[/QUOTE]
The way the black man is holding the white man's white wife's huge naked belly, 9 months?, he and the white wife must believe it is the black man's black baby in the white wife's belly.
I wonder if the white wife's white husband knows his wife has been being fucked bareback by black men.

Back