LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

A
tumblr_ohgcrxJYab1vxzuy9o1_500.jpg
A master has been at work and the white female has been pounded into submission and total satisfaction with a load of seminal fluid deposited on her face and chest. Gone to waste when she may have become pregnant due to his power, size and potency of his semen?Perhaps, but as the saying goes there's plenty more where that came from

Love to send my ex husband one haha…😈
Of course it's great when an ex-wife sends her ex-husband photos like this showing that she is finally enjoying a real man! But I also know many ex-husbands who, after a while, see such photos, crawled on their knees and begged their ex-wives to let them be around, agreeing to any demands of their wife! and most often these are the ones who were most jealous before the divorce!
IMG_20230522_080157_757.jpg

Of course it's great when an ex-wife sends her ex-husband photos like this showing that she is finally enjoying a real man! But I also know many ex-husbands who, after a while, see such photos, crawled on their knees and begged their ex-wives to let them be around, agreeing to any demands of their wife! and most often these are the ones who were most jealous before the divorce!
View attachment 6123456
Even the demand of the wife to suck his dick too

Back