LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

T
That ecstasizing wife and her huge-cocked black lover are so fucking beautiful together it hurts. It really does. Heartbreakingly for her husband who’s no doubt frantically wanking over the shot at home. Poor yap😢

He ought to be grateful that the enviably girthy deep-thrusting shaft of his awesome black rival isn’t already coated with clots and drools of freshly-shot baby-batter.

Last edited:
A very beautifully framed shot, Arya, very tastefully set on a background of gorgeous tapestry.

Every time I view that awesome fuck-photo of yours I'm gripped by an almost uncontrollable urge to see that enviably girthy black cock-shaft thrust in all the way into you, right up to its proud owner's orgasmically uptightened balls, and to see gobs of his freshly-shot black-baby batter welling back up around his shaft in the loving clasp of the overstretched rim of your cum-thirsty vagina.

But perhaps that's just me.

Or hadn't your lover ejaculated in you when the shot was taken?

Last edited:
Take a selfie photo of yourself in the arms of your lover. Take several of both of you sharing a kiss, of him founding your tits and helping you out of your clothes. Take a snapshot of his erection: of your hand wrapped around his throbbing rod, and when he lays you down about to have sex, take another of his cock right as he’s about slipping inside you.

IMG_1647.JPG

Back