LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

My wife got fucked today by her boyfriend! I luv filming them! Oh and he did suck on her clit first! After he shot his big load in her pussy, I ate his cream pie and then he saw my boner and said, “ go ahead fuck Jerdi I stuck my cock in her cum filled flowered Vag and she sucked his cock 5” from my face which when he pulled it out of her mouth I kissed her and tasted his cock n cum and blew my load! So hot! Black cock looks amazing inside my wife, every time!View attachment 5074089View attachment 5074090View attachment 5075158
Oh my God, you guys are so hot!

My wife got fucked today by her boyfriend! I luv filming them! Oh and he did suck on her clit first! After he shot his big load in her pussy, I ate his cream pie and then he saw my boner and said, “ go ahead fuck Her I stuck my cock in her cum filled flowered Vag and she sucked his cock 5” from my face which when he pulled it out of her mouth I kissed her and tasted his cock n cum and blew my load! So hot! Black cock looks amazing inside my wife, every time!View attachment 5074089View attachment 5074090View attachment 5075158
Beautiful sexy hot pics, love them. Thank you.

This is one of my favorite things to do. Feels so naughty when my husband is at work and I go to my BF house for a quickie before picking up the ******* from school. Not all husband's like to get a picture from their wives of them having sex with another guy. But mine does!!!! Lucky me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-130102_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-130102_Messages.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 740
Glad she got fucked by her bull
He is coming to fuck me again this weekend and might stay the night!
This is one of my favorite things to do. Feels so naughty when my husband is at work and I go to my BF house for a quickie before picking up the ******* from school. Not all husband's like to get a picture from their wives of them having sex with another guy. But mine does!!!! Lucky me.
thats amazing 😻 I luv that! My hubby lets me too! You have a beautiful pussy!!

Back