LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

It was such an honor. At my wedding I knelt before the Bride and vowed to honor and OBEY her for life. The best man was choosen by her and he had the honor of carrying her across the threshold. They then placed me in the closet so that they could have privacy as this wonderful Black man buried his wonderful cock fully into her. I was in a cage and could not beat it, but I heard her moans and screams of delight. Later I was summoned for clean up. Yes she got pregnant that day.
Fantastic any follow-ons ?

My wife is not a black only slut, she is a black also slut. I did not see any photos of black men on her phone. But, I know she had a black friend that she liked very much. She talked about about how brave he was, he was essentially a spy, and I met him and he obviously liked my wife. When I met other people that knew him and my wife, they usually gave me a strange smile or smirk. So, I am sure he was fucking my wife but she never admitted it. He was one of 3 guys that all were friends and worked with my wife and my wife did admit to be fucked by one of them many times. I suspect they all fucked her and probably shared her also. I am pretty sure my wife was being fucked by at least one other black man when she was cheating on me at one of her new jobs. I know she was being fucked by at least one white guy and a Mexican and suspect several other guys fucked her also.
Since we started our shared cuckold lifestyle, my wife has been fucked by 6 black men along with about 50 other men.
Congratulations

Her two steady bulls always send pictures or videos to me if I am not present. They have even done a video chat with me so I can watch. They have her tell me how much she loves their black cocks. I get rock hard listening to her tell then to pull her hair and slap her ass. They also make a point to show me the load they put in her. Or hold the phone close so I can hear her swallowing their load. I think they get off on sending a hot Pta type married woman home full of their seed. View attachment 3266307View attachment 3266308
perfect wife

Although she only plays with me present, I like taking pictures where I'm not even noticed. Just to get a sense of what she's like with other men.
Yes, I totally get that. Those pics must form some great discussions, intimacy and hot sex between you and your wife at other times. Maybe on those rainy days ... 🤔😉

Back