LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

IMG_4825.JPGIMG_4815.JPGIMG_4819.JPG

My first black.... (and wont be the last)

I was chatting with my black lover for a couple of weeks, and told him i want to be used on my wedding anniversary.
Had a romantic candlelit dinner with hubby and told him i have a surprise for him. I led him to a hotel (my lover already waiting inside), and told him my lover was waiting for us (but didnt tell him my lover is black).

We put up a good show for hubby. He was so turned on watching my black lover used me so thoroughly and repeatedly, until i was completely spent, before hubby helped me back to the car and headed home.

View attachment 2251822View attachment 2251823View attachment 2251824

I was chatting with my black lover for a couple of weeks, and told him i want to be used on my wedding anniversary.
Had a romantic candlelit dinner with hubby and told him i have a surprise for him. I led him to a hotel (my lover already waiting inside), and told him my lover was waiting for us (but didnt tell him my lover is black).

We put up a good show for hubby. He was so turned on watching my black lover used me so thoroughly and repeatedly, until i was completely spent, before hubby helped me back to the car and headed home.
THAT IS SO FUCKING HOT HOPE HUBBY CLEANED YOUR PUSSY THE CUCKOLD WAY WHEN YOU GOT HOME.

4_779-jpg.2253392

View attachment 2251822View attachment 2251823View attachment 2251824

What a great wedding anniversary gift and night for you and your husband!

Back