LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

If I was the husband the wife sent this shot to I would be jacking myself off blind over that handsome sexily-slim beautifully-built athletic super-spunky young stud.

Butt then I happen to be bisexual.

The guy is simply far too fucking hot, and to top it off has a superbly-sculpted deliciously muscular smooth-skinned butt to die for.

In short, he’s as perfect a specimen as one can imagine of Afro-American or Jamaican youth.

Eat your jealous heart out Hubby.

The only downside (!) is that the shot doesn’t show his cock in all it’s glory.

Last edited:
T
I wonder why the mighty upstanding erection of that super-sexy laid-back young ebony-skinned athlete has caught the eye of that nubile beauty kneeling beside him on what appears to be the marital of her and her husband.

Was her husband the photographer?

Has he voluntarily absented himself from the upcoming fucking of his wife out of fear that he might freak out when her splendid young lover mounts her to give her the bareback fuck of her life and finish by ejaculating in her?

Or is he totally unaware of his wife’s affair?

Whatever the sexual scenario, be it illicit or complicit, that gorgeous young wife looks to me to be craving a baby from the slender loins of her stunning young paramour, and he appears to know it.

How fucking hot is that?!!

Back