LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

image.jpg Well one Saturday I was fucking a bbc when my phone was vibrating. It was my hubby and I didn't answer so it quit then a few minutes later it vibrated again so my black bull took a pic on my phone and sent it back to hubby. He told him that I was a little tied up and was getting my tight pussy fucked. He told hubby to look at the pain and pleasure that a bbc brings to his wife that he could never give me. So he said don't text back and by the time he gets home that I would have been well breed.

View attachment 790529 Well one Saturday I was fucking a bbc when my phone was vibrating. It was my hubby and I didn't answer so it quit then a few minutes later it vibrated again so my black bull took a pic on my phone and sent it back to hubby. He told him that I was a little tied up and was getting my tight pussy fucked. He told hubby to look at the pain and pleasure that a bbc brings to his wife that he could never give me. So he said don't text back and by the time he gets home that I would have been well breed.
Wow fuck yea that's hott.

View attachment 790529 Well one Saturday I was fucking a bbc when my phone was vibrating. It was my hubby and I didn't answer so it quit then a few minutes later it vibrated again so my black bull took a pic on my phone and sent it back to hubby. He told him that I was a little tied up and was getting my tight pussy fucked. He told hubby to look at the pain and pleasure that a bbc brings to his wife that he could never give me. So he said don't text back and by the time he gets home that I would have been well breed.
=========================
amazing what cellphones can do today ...smile

Back