LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

Looks like my baby momma and I’m super turned on. I tried so hard to get her to let a stranger with a big black monster cock come stretch her pussy open while I sucked his balls and she came all over him while also making sure I knew my white dick was nothing compared to him and she even some times she shoved me down by my hair and with open mouth and she shoved my head down until I gagged and choked violently on this mans dick. She had such a worn out pussy when I got with her that I loved licking it and sticking my tongue inside it knowing there had been many men before me who have cocks that are bigger than mine while they’re soft and I’m hard. I would love to join y’all once at least if you’ll allow it and have her take pics of us beside each other and showing how much more of a baby dick my white cock is and how much more anyone would pick a big black thick veiny cock to literally make them scream as it is shoved in their insides and they have a pussy gaped open that my tiny cock could never do.

Looks like my baby momma and I’m super turned on. I tried so hard to get her to let a stranger with a big black monster cock come stretch her pussy open while I sucked his balls and she came all over him while also making sure I knew my white dick was nothing compared to him and she even some times she shoved me down by my hair and with open mouth and she shoved my head down until I gagged and choked violently on this mans dick. She had such a worn out pussy when I got with her that I loved licking it and sticking my tongue inside it knowing there had been many men before me who have cocks that are bigger than mine while they’re soft and I’m hard. I would love to join y’all once at least if you’ll allow it and have her take pics of us beside each other and showing how much more of a baby dick my white cock is and how much more anyone would pick a big black thick veiny cock to literally make them scream as it is shoved in their insides and they have a pussy gaped open that my tiny cock could never do.
Wow hot reading. Any more?

My wife has pushed my head on a big black cock, held it there, told him to fuck my mouth

Back