Let's see some BIG WHITE TITS

Capture+_2019-03-30-07-54-48~3.png
Sometimes she'll "*******" me to suck them while humiliating me/degrading me for having a "small useless white dick" etc, and she'll slap/slam me with them, swing them side to side, up and down, hitting me in the face with them...telling me she "should get a black cock instead of that useless little thing" (etc etc!)...often while she's inserting a massive, THICK, long "Rabbit" style vibrator into her hot Sicilian pussy and moaning/yelling for "Black Cock!.. I need a BIG BLACK DICK NOT YOURS" etc... as she's slapping my face with her huge tits.

There are honestly times when I'm hit so hard with them that it feels like I just went three rounds with Lennox Lewis or Mike Tyson (Rhonda Rousey? LOL) etc.. Every SLAM is like a left hook/straight right combo - and/or she will grab the back of my hair and then SLAM my face into her erect, hard nipple(s), screaming at me to "SUCK IT!!!."... Her long, flowing, BEAUTIFUL dark hair whisping and falling around the sides of her 40DDs.... riding a vibrator, SCREAMING stuff at me like "I need to be FUCKED by a REAL MAN!" etc.

And I absolutely friggin LOVE it...and love her... in every way!! ..Make me suck, baby!.. MAKE ME SUCK WHILE YOU ARE TAKING HIS HUGE "BLACK" COCK !! (ps: she reads this BlacktoWhite site/chat group with me often and loves it also).

155412069428945c4f4g4cf4g4cf4gc4fg4c4g4cvg~3.png1541943695274dfghyuo987tyrdfg~2(1).png15463478325970asc0zc0zx000zxc(1).png

Last edited:
Back