Let me know what you think ;) Harrisburg area bulls?

How am I full of *******...boy go ahead disliking my comments
What makes you think I was talking to you? Did you start this thread? Did you ask "Let me know what you think"? I was talking to the OP.

As for the dislike...that's for thinking with your little head instead of your big head; look who started this thread. An unverified male gold member who's been here since 2016. He's obviously posting stolen internet pics.

Hey genius you disliked my comment and followed it with a full of ******* comment.
yeah and? I disliked your thirsty ass comment! You mad cause you thirsty? Did I quote your comment in my reply? Did I mention your name? Pay attention next time. There's levels to this ******* and you still reading the manual.

Misquote i meant fly out of LAX. And its not thirsty bro if this person in my area, your missing the point of it all if you gon call me thirsty. Speaking of thirsty?! You all the way 3 time zones jumping out of the window to this ad.
ok Imma let you do you and stay out of this one. When you and "her" hook up let us all know in the verified section know how it went. Or don't. Not really any of my business like you said. Last thing I'm going to say before blocking this thread is this: if you've been a member here since 2013 and you can't tell which profiles and ads are fake and a waste of your time then I can't help you.

Back