Let me just be honest for a minute

JessneedsBBC

Couple
Real Person
We are not looking for virtual sex or a bull to humiliate me as a husband but I do fantasize and role play with my wife about eating black cum, letting her pussy flow black cum and milking big black cocks into her married pussy or mouth. Maybe one day, I will get to enjoy a big thick black cock pumping her married pussy full of cum but for right now I just get to stroke my cock getting pics and videos of you guys of you guys stroking an and cumming on my wife. I paid to be part of this site and i feel like all I see is advertisements of ****** willing to take BBC but what I want to see is wife's getting pumped full of BBC cum and leaking that black cum.

Here is a few of her previous imgur posts looking for black guys to shoot cum to her pics (with her approval)

Here's a video of her taking a BBC squirting dildo unloading all over her tits.

If you want to see part 3-5 send us a video of your BBC cumming on her video or pics and I will send you the rest.

We both love seeing you stroke and cum on her pics and videos and I (as the husband) hope to get to record a big load of black cum running out of her pussy one day. Want to see and share with my wife your big load of cum to her pics.

Feel free to message us on here but we want to see your cock stroking or cumming to her pics in the background to get more videos or pics. She is shy and hates to admit how much she loves black cock, until I am 10" deep in her pussy with a BBC dildo and filling her pussy with warm fake black cum, then she has no problem admitting how much she loves it when she is cumming super hard.

Last edited:
We are not looking for virtual sex or a bull to humiliate me as a husband but I do fantasize and role play with my wife about eating black cum, letting her pussy flow black cum and milking big black cocks into her married pussy or mouth. Maybe one day, I will get to enjoy a big thick black cock pumping her married pussy full of cum but for right now I just get to stroke my cock getting pics and videos of you guys of you guys stroking an and cumming on my wife. I paid to be part of this site and i feel like all I see is advertisements of ****** willing to take BBC but what I want to see is wife's getting pumped full of BBC cum and leaking that black cum.

Here is a few of her previous imgur posts looking for black guys to shoot cum to her pics (with her approval)

If you want to see part 3-5 send us a video of your BBC cumming on her video or pics and I will send you the rest.

We both love seeing you stroke and cum on her pics and videos and I (as the husband) hope to get to record a big load of black cum running out of her pussy one day. Want to see and share with my wife your big load of cum to her pics.

Feel free to message us on here but we want to see your cock stroking or cumming to her pics in the background to get more videos or pics. She is shy and hates to admit how much she loves black cock, until I am 10" deep in her pussy with a BBC dildo and filling her pussy with warm fake black cum, then she has no problem admitting how much she loves it when she is cumming super hard.

I agree with you on the no humiliation I only want to see my wife fucking big black cock. That's my only desire she deserves it

Ohhhhhh

I agree with you on the no humiliation I only want to see my wife fucking big black cock. That's my only desire she deserves it
For me humiliation is paramount. If I’m not man enough, big enough or just too pathetic to satisfy my own wife, (which is all true for me) then I deserve to be verbally abused and humiliated by my wife and the bull who takes care of her needs. I think of it like taunting (like in a sporting event). Being submissive, I crave the humiliation and abuse. It validates me as a submissive.

Back