Let’s see if your pussy is pretty

Gorgeous! I would want you to go first. With you on all fours, I would lick you from clit to ass as you worship his beautiful black cock. The sounds of me slurping on you, and you on him would fill the room. It would make me so wet getting you ready for penetration…
One thing i wonder... Does one of your fantasies involve sharing your Black husband with another Lady? Or is that something you're doing already? Thank you.

I hope you think my pussy would look pretty stuffed with BBC
No doubt your pussy would look extra beautiful stuffed with BBC but all white girl's pussies look much more sexier fucking BBC. Makes my white dick get hard in seconds, totally love it. All white girls should go black.

One thing i wonder... Does one of your fantasies involve sharing your Black husband with another Lady? Or is that something you're doing already? Thank you.
I have shared many ladies with him, though since we were married in 2016 and started having little ones we have maintained a traditional marriage. That may change in the future despite that we are very happy the way things are. Anyway, from 2011 to 2016 I lived in Claremont, CA, which as you may or may not know is a college town. I was in my late 20s and used to love to frequent hang-outs to tease and seduce young black men.

I met my husband in 2013 when I hired him to remodel my kitchen and bathroom. We hit it off like you wouldn’t believe - the perfect match in every way. We used to love to bring girls from the colleges into our bedroom, mostly as a team, though I really got into the kink of me bringing him “offerings”. It was really remarkable how many young ladies were so open to new experiences.

Back